Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Finds - Some of the Cutest Cupcakes Around

Every Friday I will be creating a post on Cupcake Finds! These items can come from just about anywhere; Etsy, Flickr, around the web, you name it! Today I was searching through Etsy and found some adorable cupcake items that look good enough to gobble up! Make sure to check out everyone's shop and keep loving the cupcake!


Cupcake Bath Bomb - Birthday Cake Scented!


Cute little Cupcake Soaps - They look good enough to eat

Cupcake Coffee Cozy - Makes your coffee taste even sweeter!


Cupcake Necklace - I love the sprinkles


iPhone Felt Cozy - How freaking adorable..right?!?!

I found so many adorable things. This post could be ten pages long, easily. I will have plenty of sugary, happy Friday Finds posts to come. What is your favorite Cupcake Find?

No comments: