Friday, November 20, 2009

Cupcake Topper Finds

For Today’s Friday Finds I set out to find some cute toppers! Cupcake toppers are a quick and easy way to add some color to your cupcakes. Someday I hope to have a large collection of little trinkets to add to my creations. Right now I stick to colored frosting and sprinkles! Once I perfect some icing decorating techniques I shall start my cupcake topper stash.


Check out these Etsy Finds. Head to their stores to stock up on all your favorites for your next baking adventure.


I love all things that come in cute little bird form. Check out these toppers from GiftsDefine Also, check out her adorable blog

I love seeing all of the non-traditional pieces bride's are incorporating into their wedding. (Especially my bouquets!!) I think it is great that people are willing to break away from the mold. Check out these cute bride and groom wedding cucpake toppers from GooseGrease

Another great option is to get some paper, customized toppers like these from SevenCupcakes There are sets you can print yourself too!

Ok, so I know these are pins in a pin cushion..But how cute would it be to have something like this on cupcake. A Cupcake, cupcake topper. Cute! You can find them on GigiMinor's Etsy Shop

I saw this little cupcake topper doll and fell in love. How cute is she?! The little dress is perfect. Check out this topper and more at WeeCuteTreasures

Lastly, I had to put these on this post. They are buttons...made out of SUGAR! Sometimes when people see my button bouquets in person, they think they are made out of sugar. So when I found these little cupcake decorations, I was super excited! HeyYoYo has a whole bunch of amazing decorations! I could spend hours in the shop starring at all the goodies.


No comments: